Wednesday, September 8, 2010

* da♥new *

yeap~ I was started my new semester right
and end of my holiday
during my holiday
im staying at home 24 hours everyday
sleep early and wake up early
and help my parent 
I'm 20th ady
not a little girl anymore
so is the time to supplement the family
and reduce their burden
during holiday,
my dad also will bring us go shopping d
relax relax ^^
I went to KL with my whole family  last last week
and my dear (My GPS)
kakakaka XD kidding la~=P
actually we reached there early in the morning
after take our breakfast
then we started our 'journey' around 10.30am something
my family accompany me visited the shopping complex one by one
by the way, 
I am a fastidious personso, if there are defects
I wont buy it
up and down 
up and down
finally i bought all my new stuffs
that was around 6 to 7o'clock
huh!!
how come i spent a lot of time
just bought 2 things only
ya~that is ME!!

yea~~here is my new stuffs ♥♥
 
my wacom intous 4~like it so much

CANON 550D 18-135 like it so much too~
finally have my own dslr~when i go travel i can bring it along~!!^^
yea~~dun mistaken ya~this not a shopping bag~it is my dslr's bag~
it really special~i like it so much
 
yup~that all is new stuffs ya
I am very happy because I have them =)
by the way
I also feel very guilty
Because my parent accompany me walked whole day
 no complaints at all
just stand next to me give me suggestion
help me check this check that
compare this compare that
help me a lot
really thanks to my daddy and mummy
thanks for spent a lot money to bought me 
all the new stuff for my new semester
love both of you so much~~~muackzzz
always give me the best
I promise i will cherish them and protect them well
and I also will put more effort on my study d~
Aza Aza Fighting~~~~!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment