Sunday, July 4, 2010

bla bla bla~~

today~
suddenly open my browser then go my blog profile...
long time didn't update my blog ady...
then today i not only update my blog...
and also redesign the background...
my previous background is pink color...
really feel uncomfortable on it...
hehe~coz pink color not my favorite color :P
change it back to cool black more better...^^
i didn't update my blog about two months...
in these months many things happened...
there is happy, sad and.....
In May, I helped my boyfriend celebrate birthday...
luckily my well-prepared...hehe
I gave him a big surprise...be gave him a memorable birthday...
after that...started my new semester...
erm...what i want to say is...
that nothing is forever,not something that you expected to get...
but i know that, friendship be a part of our life...
we really need to cherish it...my friend...^^
then end of June, i went to my boyfriend performances...
is 24 seasons drum performances...
the title of the performances is 'Harmony'
that was a perfectly performances...
And now, began in July,
assignment, project is getting more and more and more...
sometimes really feel stress on it...
haiz... 'bo bian' la,
stress also need to complete it...
gambateh to myself la...haha

my Persia's prince~:P


No comments:

Post a Comment